life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Friday, March 31, 2006

blogging absence...

Thanks to all who have been checking back here regularly.

I have been quite inundated at work for the past six weeks, working many long hours, many days out of town and, including tomorrow, at least one day for four of the last six weekends.

Hopefully, when I return (though this is still the busy season) from all of these out of town trips, I'll be able to post more. Things continue to roll around in my head and it's not that I don't have something to say. I do. It's just finding the time to say.

So, thanks for stopping by. If you keep visiting once in awhile, you just might find a new post.

Grace and peace,

Owen

4 Comments:

Blogger Tim Castle said...

We all live in hopeful anticipation of your.. Hey! Donuts!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

Thank you for spelling "inundated" correctly!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Shane Coffman said...

Is this a 6 week sabbatical?

4:11 PM  
Blogger Owen B. said...

Sorry folks. Life has interrupted. (And, Shane, you are just a few posts ahead of me, buddy!)

Just finished a week of roughly 12-hour plus work days out of town.

An existential thought for your consideration...

Something may appear here in the future....

Owen

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home