life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Friday, January 13, 2006

out of town...

Just a note to let you know that I will be out of town/state for a few days. Next post will probably be Monday. It may be silence 2... or it may be holy eucharist... Check back to see.

Grace and peace,

Owen

1 Comments:

Blogger Owen B. said...

Hi, Joel. I did get that info and have visited a few times. Unfortunately, with what has been happening lately both in family and at work, I have had little time to check things out.

I am excited that you and Jessica were able to go to Taiwan. This will be a great experience and training ground for what you eventually plan to do.

(I think I sent the contact info for Steven via an email. If you didn't get it, let me know where to send it and I'll resend. A link to my email address is included on my blogspot profile.)

Blessings!

Owen

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home