life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

apology...

An apology to everyone who has left a comment here since Dec. 31. I must have clicked a radio button to enable comment moderation sometime in December without knowing I did. I have taken off comment moderation now. I went back and published all the comments that had been left since 12/31 without accounting for those that are duplicates. (It was just easier that way.)

So sorry for this problem. I just thought no one wanted to reflect on what I had written. ;-)

Silly me!

Special thanks to Tony who identified the issue.

Grace and peace,

Owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home