life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Good news!!!

On a personal note.... I spoke with one of our insurance people yesterday. My health insurance company has again reversed itself and decided that my daughter’s surgery last March is covered! She said it is a final determination, and that if the insurance company again reversed itself, the chief administrative officer would settle it in my favor and tell the company what to do. Yahoo!!! That’s a $36-38K load off my mind. Thank you, Lord!

Grace and peace,

Owen

4 Comments:

Blogger Shane Coffman said...

See there - you heard from God. ;-)

See you next week, my friend.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Owen B. said...

LOL!!! Touche.

Thank you, Shane. I'm looking forward to seeing you as well.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Ron said...

Kewl - That's a big load.

Say hi to all the folks in Nashville for me.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Malia said...

Yeah!!! So happy for you.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home