life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

on the wagon again tomorrow...

Well, folks. Thanks for all who have been visiting and checking to see if there is anything new posted here. The last four days in Sacramento have left little time for me to add to this blog. I had one partly done this morning but did not have time to finish it. This is in spite of getting up at 5:30 a.m. Tuesday - Thursday. (Fishing for sympathy here. :-D Just kidding about the sympathy bit!)

Anyway, there was truly no time to write (or at least when there was time I had no brain cells left), though I came away with some new thoughts that I hope will end up here.

Tomorrow (Friday), I hope to have another post up and running, the one I began with hopes to post this morning. We'll see what happens during the night, but hopefully I can finish what I started.

Hope you have (had) a blessed night!

Grace and peace!

Owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home