life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Monday, December 25, 2006

a blessed Christmas....

May the blessings of the God who came to earth be yours today and through the coming year. Wherever you are on your journey, may your steps take you on a path toward peace, health and good purpose.

Grace and peace,

Owen

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you! You'll be sorry you let the fact that you have a blog slip during our visit in Nashville! Glad to find you online, Owen. I'll be a regular visitor here!

Grace and peace to you, my friend!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Bill Williams said...

Any friend of Angie's is a friend of mine...

Just wanted to let you know that I've added you to the blogroll at
the Spiritual Oasis web site.

The Spiritual Oasis Blogroll

7:32 PM  
Blogger Marshall said...

Just stoppin by to see if anything's shakin. I'm well. I feel lately as if at last I'm coming into my own, as if I can set aside the crutches, whatever that means.

Lotsa love, brother...

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home