life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

thanks...

By the way, thanks to Adam Cooper for linking from his blog to this one. If you would like to visit his blog, it is found at http://treadingh20.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Cooper said...

Hey there, Owen!

Thanks for noticing and mentioning me.
I appreciate your kind words here, there and at worshipforum.
Its always good reading what challenges us. Growth comes when the "same old same old" gets challenged.
Thanks for stopping by my way!
In HIM,
Adam

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home