life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

a report on my health...

Thank you for all those who have expressed concern over my health. All indicators have come back negative for disease. I have been told by the doctors to eat right, get the proper amount of rest and exercise prudently (unlike I did during the treadmill test). Unspoken this time (but oft repeated in the past by them) is the expectation that I not overcommit myself to any activity.

Of course, I am procrastinating in implementing all of these advice points. My intentions are good, though. (Why is it that a song my mother used to sing is coming to mind right now? "Mañana, mañana, mañana is good enough for me....")

I truly do intend to implement this stuff very soon.

Honest!

Grace and peace!

Owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home