life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

blogging frequency...

Hey, everyone...

Just so expectations are lowered, plan on my posting on the web during the summer once each week. I think I'll make the posting sometime on the weekend, either Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

News regarding my health... actually no news. So far the tests don't show anything. I had a stress test (treadmill) yesterday that just about killed me (not literally) because I pushed it too hard. Story of my life. Refusing to act my age, I told the doctor to leave it at 4.5 mph at a 14% incline for the whole 3 minutes when he offered halfway through it to slow it down. My heart did fine, but I nearly fainted after I was done. He said my blood pressure dropped really low. Affected my vision. Thought I was going to pass out. "You are a tough man," he told me. Thankfully he left off the "and stupid" part.

Anyway, expect posts about once a week now.

Part of it is my health. And part of it is that Rebecca and Steven are home for the summer.

My expectation is to begin blogging two to four times a week beginning in Sept. But for now, once a week.

Thanks for visiting. This week's post will be up shortly.

Grace and peace!

Owen

1 Comments:

Blogger Clarissa said...

Owen, I didn't realize you'd been having health problems. I've been out of town, I'm behind on blog-reading. I will pray for you as well, friend.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home