life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

fatigue...

Hey, everyone.

Sorry for the infrequent posts. I actually have several in process (including two more on Cafe Dolce), but I have been experiencing an unusual amount of fatigue lately. I've planned a trip to the doctor later this week to check out what's going on. I think I may have something called Valley Fever, a spore-borne fungal illness somewhat unique to the San Joaquin Valley. It causes fatigue and lack of energy, among other symptoms. I was particularly sick back in February with something that could have been Valley Fever onset. We'll see once the doctor checks it out.

Anyway, there will be future posts, God-willing and if I am able to get enough rest. But I thought you should know why things have dropped off of late.

Thanks for visiting!

Owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home