life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

a short note...

Just to add a short note to today's post....

life in the suture zone has just passed its one month point. I appreciate all of you who have visited. You are free to remain anonymous, but you are also free to post comments any time. All are welcome.

If my ramblings have blessed you, please feel free to talk about and share the blog address with anyone. If you would like to link to this blog from yours, please feel free. Sometime soon, I plan to figure out how to put links in my margin, too, so if you have a blog or read someone else's blog that has been especially helpful to you, respond to this post with a comment and let me know the address. I'll take a look.

Now, if my ramblings have cursed you, I apologize. I'm not trying to create earthquakes for anyone. I fear, though, as my blog's title suggests, that we live in the land of earthquakes today, no matter where we live.

Marshall posted a very thoughtful and challenging comment to the "locked in Manzanar" post. You might want to read that. It will give you something else to chew on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home