life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Monday, May 09, 2005

back in California...

Hey, everyone...

I've made it back home safely with my son. Give me a day or so, and you'll see some new posts being added to the site. Sorry for the lull here, but I've been involved in important family things.

Thanks to all who have commented on and read these offerings.

And keep a lookout for updates on this site very soon....

Grace and peace!

Owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home