life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Monday, May 23, 2005

just a note...

Hi, all --

Just a note to let you know I haven't dropped off the end of the world or anything. (Of course, upon reading what precedes this post, some of you may have thought I have lost my mind, my faith or both. Neither is true.) I had to work this weekend and have been trying to recover from an overly busy schedule and too little sleep. Check back tomorrow or Wednesday and you will find another post or two. I do have some things in the works but have had little time or mental focus to bring posts to completion.

Thanks for your patience!

Grace and peace!
Owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home