life in the suture zone...

In the earthquake faults between tectonic plates, the suture zone is the in between place where they meet. I find in that a metaphor for the times in which we live... and invite your conversation in the suture zone.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bakersfield, CA, United States

... a struggling, but mostly joyful, apprentice of Jesus.

Monday, April 18, 2005

posting plans...

I just wanted you to know that I will probably be posting two or three times a week. Sometimes more often, sometimes less, depending on my schedule. (This is my busy time at work.) It will probably be less at first as I adjust to the discipline of writing posts, but please check back regularly. And feel free to comment, disagree, lurk or whatever pleases you.

Grace and peace!
Owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home